Twin Cities Diesel
Our primary business is to provide fleet maintenance and emergency truck services (the “Services”) in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and surrounding communities. Our primary website is https://www.twincitiesdiesel.com (our “Site”)..
If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Site or interact with any other aspect of our business.
What this policy covers
- What Information We Collect About You
- How We Use Your Information
- How To Opt Out
- Collection Of Information By Third Party Sites
- How Long We Keep Personal Information
- Our Policy Towards Children
- Contact Us
What information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you use our website, when you purchase products and services from us and when other sources provide it to us, as further described below.
Information you provide to us
We collect information about you when you input it into our website or otherwise provide it directly to us.
- Account And Profile Information: We Collect Information About You When You Register For An Account, Create Or Modify Your Account Information, Set Preferences, Request Services And Make Appointments Through Our Site. For Example, You May Provide Your Contact Information And, In Some Cases, Billing Information When You Use The Site.
- Content You Provide Through Our Products: You May Schedule Services Through Our Site, Where We Collect And Store Content That You Post, Send, Receive And Share. This Content Includes Any Information About You That You May Choose To Include. Examples Of Content We Collect And Store Include: Account And Billing Information, Fleet And Vehicle Information, And Any Feedback You Provide To Us. Content May Also Include Any Files And Links You Upload To The Site.
- Content You Provide Through Our Websites: We May Collect Other Content That You Submit To Our Site, Which Include Any Associated Social Media Or Social Networking Websites Operated By Us.
- Information You Provide Through Our Support Channels: You May Choose To Submit Information Regarding A Problem You Are Experiencing Through Our Customer Service. Whether You Designate Yourself As A Technical Contact, Open A Support Ticket, Speak To One Of Our Representatives Directly Or Otherwise Engage With Our Support Team, You Will Be Asked To Provide Contact Information, A Summary Of The Problem You Are Experiencing, And Any Other Documentation, Screenshots Or Information That Would Be Helpful In Resolving The Issue.
- Payment Information: We Collect Certain Payment And Billing Information When You Register For Certain Paid Services. You Might Also Provide Payment Information, Such As Payment Card Details, Which We Collect Via Secure Payment Processing Services.
Information we collect automatically when you use the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Site.
- Your Use Of The Services: We Keep Track Of Certain Information About You When You Visit And Interact With Our Site. This Information Includes The Features You Use; The Links You Click On; The; Frequently Used Search Terms.
- Device And Connection Information: We Collect Information About Your Computer, Phone, Tablet, Or Other Devices You Use To Access The Site. This Device Information Includes Your Connection Type And Settings When You Install, Access, Update, Or Use Our Site. We Also Collect Information Through Your Device About Your Operating System, Browser Type, IP Address, URLs Of Referring/Exit Pages, Device Identifiers, And Crash Data. We Use Your IP Address And/Or Location Preference In Order To Approximate Your Location To How Much Of This Information We Collect Depends On The Type And Settings Of The Device You Use To Access The Site.
Information we receive from other sources
We receive information about you from other Service users, from third-party services, from our related companies, and from our business and channel partners.
- Other Users Of The Site: Other Users Of Our Site May Provide Information About You When They Submit Content Through The Site Or In Using Our Services.
- Other Services You Link To Your Account: We Receive Information About You When You Integrate Or Link A Third-Party Service With Our Site. For Example, If You Create An Account Or Log Into The Services Using Your Google Credentials, We Receive Your Name And Email Address As Permitted By Your Google Profile Settings In Order To Authenticate You.
- Third Party Service Partners: We Receive Information About You And Your Activities On And Off The Site From Third-Party Service Partners, Such As Our Hosting Provider And Third Party Service Sites Linked To Our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information:
- To Provide The Services: We Use Information About You To Provide The Services To You, Including To Process Transactions With You, Authenticate You When You Log In, Provide Customer Support, And Operate And Maintain The Site.
- For Research And Development: We Are Always Looking For Ways To Make Our Services Smarter, Faster, Secure, Integrated, And Useful To You. We Use Collective Learnings About How People Use Our Services And Feedback Provided Directly To Us To Troubleshoot And To Identify Trends, Usage, Activity Patterns And Areas For Integration And Improvement Of The Services
- To Communicate With You About The Services: We Use Your Contact Information To Send Communicate With You About The Services You Erquest, Including Confirming Your Purchases, Responding To Your Comments, Questions And Requests, Providing Customer Support, And Sending You Technical Notices, Updates, Security Alerts, And Administrative Messages. These Communications Are Part Of The Services And Generally You Cannot Opt Out Of Them. If An Opt Out Is Available, You Will Find That Option Within The Communication Itself Or In Your Account Settings.
- To Market And Promote The Services: We Use Your Contact Information And Information About How You Use The Services To Send Promotional Communications That May Be Of Specific Interest To You. These Communications Are Aimed At Driving Engagement And Maximizing What You Get Out Of The Services, Including Information About New Features, Survey Requests, Newsletters, And Events We Think May Be Of Interest To You. You Can Control Whether You Receive These Communications As Described Below Under "Opt-Out Of Communications."
- Customer Support: We Use Your Information To Resolve Technical Issues You Encounter, To Respond To Your Requests For Assistance, And To Repair And Improve The Site.
- For Safety And Security: We Use Information About You To Verify Accounts And Activity, To Monitor Suspicious Or Fraudulent Activity And To Identify Violations Of Our Policies.
- To Protect Our Legitimate Business Interests And Legal Rights: Where Required By Law Or Where We Believe It Is Necessary To Protect Our Legal Rights, Interests And The Interests Of Others, We Use Information About You In Connection With Legal Claims, Compliance, Regulatory, And Audit Functions, And Disclosures In Connection With The Acquisition, Merger Or Sale Of A Business.
- With Your Consent: We Use Information About You Where You Have Given Us Consent To Do So For A Specific Purpose Not Listed Above. For Example, We May Publish Testimonials Or Featured Customer Stories To Promote The Services, With Your Permission.
If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third party (e.g., your employer) have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Services.
How We Might Share Your Information
We will not sell, share, or rent or otherwise make available your personal information to other parties, except that we may disclose the information to third parties who perform services on our behalf and have a need to access the information in connection with those services. Any third parties will only process this information to the extent to which and within the limits that we are permitted to process that data. In addition, we may disclose your contact information in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information that you have posted on our website or otherwise provided to us.
The third parties with whom we may need to share personal information to help us provide services and products to you and to run our Website include: our subsidiaries or affiliates; our advisors; our third party service providers who process information on our behalf to help run some of our internal business operations including email distribution, IT services and marketing and events services; our business partners for publications and events co-organized by us and them; law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
How to Opt Out
You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), to request the deletion or restriction of your information, or to request your information in a structured, electronic format. You can exercise some choices by logging into the Site and using settings available within our Site or your account, if available. You may also contact us at https://www.twincitiesdiesel.com/ website form. You can also use browser based cookie controls.
How long we keep Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or until you opt out or withdraw your consent. We may retain your personal information for longer if it may be the subject of a legal claim, or may otherwise be relevant for future litigation or a longer period is required by applicable law.
Where you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages about our products and services, we will keep this information about you until you tell us otherwise. This is to ensure that we don’t send you any further marketing communications in error.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
Our site contains links to sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. For example, when you submit a work order through our Site, you submit it through fullbay.com, an unaffiliated third party we use to provide this service.
This site sometimes may offer content that is sponsored by identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily submit to participate in the site activity. We have no control over these third parties’ use of this information.
Our site has industry standard measure in place to protect the loss, misuse and alternation of the information under our control. While there is no such things as “perfect security” on the internet, we will take all reasonable measures to insure the safety of your personal information. We cannot guarantee, however that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Our policy towards children
The Services are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support services.
Last updated: September 23, 2022
Truck & Trailer Repair
We provides commercial truck service to all the top manufacturers and transportation companies in the United States. Including trailer, reefer, and liftgate repair.
Delivering quality fleet support with our experienced mechanics. Our fleet services can handle any challenge, whether urgent repairs or ongoing maintenance.
federal & mnDOT Inspections
Ensure compliance with our annual DOT inspections for Minnesota DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) guidelines.
for truck owners ⋆ by truck owners
EXPERIENCE & RELIABILITY included
Our mechanics are experienced in all major brands and manufacturers within the transportation industry.